No Publication Permissions Allowed; Where I post Geneva Bible dot Org(see their 1599 edt Home page)

NOTICE
Copyrighted. No Publication Allowed without written permission. If permission is given, you must give me (Steve Zychal) full credit and provide these 2 websites on your website, (here is) in a reasonable place for people to see it:
http://www.genevabible.org/Geneva.html
(The Geneva Bible.org Website)


http://www.reformedreader.org/gbn/igb.htm
(The History of the Geneva Bible)

Friday, October 28, 2011

ASKING GOD, LISTENING, AND SHARING; STRIVING

Patience endured though weary of strength and confidence of had I produced a good effort over the last two months, I strived to.
I sought for direction; of what to ask, if anything specific; what to do, anything that be my part; to observe; observing, as I approached the wundering of these; and the Sunrise,  the beauty and warmth of the Sunlight of a cool morning; and meaning of what encompasses to be "this day", an awakening having missed an oppertunity to watch for this New Moons first appearance at only 30 hours of age.

So my first exploration of this day would be to set aside all the moments of confusion, and look at the Gideons Bible Reading Of The Day; realizing that over my first cup of coffee, I had already explored all of the horoscopes earlier this morning, finding an early delivery of today's edition of a little school newspaper, coupled with my unusual early arival..


 
28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
http://www.gideons.org/ReadTheBible/Reading_Calendar_Verses.aspx?CalendarID=9&Query=Jeremiah%2023,Jeremiah%2024,2%20Timothy%202

No comments: