No Publication Permissions Allowed; Where I post Geneva Bible dot Org(see their 1599 edt Home page)

NOTICE
Copyrighted. No Publication Allowed without written permission. If permission is given, you must give me (Steve Zychal) full credit and provide these 2 websites on your website, (here is) in a reasonable place for people to see it:
http://www.genevabible.org/Geneva.html
(The Geneva Bible.org Website)


http://www.reformedreader.org/gbn/igb.htm
(The History of the Geneva Bible)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bible, King James Version
6 matches.
Matt.21
[31] Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
Mark.12
[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Luke.9
[61] And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
Acts.3
[26] Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Acts.13
[24] When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.
Rom.1
[8] First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
------------------------------------------------------------
proximity "hearing"
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=hearing&restrict=All&size=First+100

No comments: